- 01:05:58: What I would like is a computer program that alerts me when shows are on, and lets me watch it on the computer.
- 01:48:56: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1367617/Saturns-UFO-moons-Bizarrely-shaped-Pan-Atlas-baffle-scientists.html
- 01:55:37: WOW. http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/mar/19/i-feel-other-peoples-pain?CMP=twt_gu
- 03:09:50: From Twitter 03-21-2011 http://j.mp/hb0Wsm
- 16:21:44: Fucking hell! I put in my password on Netflix, and it tells me I'm wrong. NO I AM NOT! I *KNOW* what password I put in on Netflix, goddammit
- 16:22:16: To make matters worse, the "reset your password" crap isn't working. FUCKING HELL.
- 16:23:45: @waynecolvin Yes, it is. :-)
- 16:26:17: Tried *CALLING* Netflix, they said some BS about "higher than normal call volume" and hung up on me! Grr... must be a site problem.
- 16:26:48: Maybe lots of people are getting the same problem I am: putting in the right password only to be told it's wrong.
- 23:47:43: This would drive me NUTS: http://notalwaysright.com/please-do-not-press-the-beeping-button/10781
- 23:57:15: Make up yer mind, lass! http://notalwaysright.com/needs-a-good-dressing-down/10778
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
Crossposted from http://fayanora.dreamwidth.org