- 01:51:11: Working on my constructed language, TPNN, again. Lots of nifty words. The words for step-family members, its root word is d 1 4 "extension."
- 01:51:27: * their words, not its
- 03:15:26: From Twitter 03-14-2011 http://j.mp/eCubEd
- 03:52:22: Found a pic of Stephanie of LazyTown as a goth girl, had to make it my new Twitter background: http://j.mp/gSsFpl
- 04:13:13: New greeting image http://j.mp/fj6kt7
- 15:05:49: Sumtimes my brain randomly pulls songs i haven't heard in ages out of the depths of memory & puts them on continuous playback 2 drive me mad
- 18:36:10: The idiots who get paranoid about fluoride in the drinking water apparently don't know that fluoride occurs naturally in green & black tea.
- 18:36:57: Some foods can help prevent tooth decay: http://www.arcamax.com/parents/s-852418-863140
- 21:54:44: Implantable sensor to detect cancer growth http://www.boingboing.net/2011/03/15/implantable-sensor-t.html
- 21:55:54: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/Being-grumpy-helps-you-add-years-to-life/articleshow/7715173.cms
- 22:04:19: Figured out how to turn the laptop's trackpad off. With the mouse, I didn't need it. An oddity: a light comes on when the trackpad is off.
- 22:05:37: Oh man, I had some powerfully realistic sex dreams last night. In my teenage years, I would have eaten insects for sex dreams that awesome.
- 22:11:15: @agent139 Well the only place I'm getting laid is in my dreams. :-)
- 22:13:17: Earlier at the store, this one kid kept continually making a noise just like the noise a howler monkey makes.
- 22:13:55: @waynecolvin Yeah, my dad has worked at nursing homes for several decades.
- 22:15:30: If I'd been able to find the kid making the noise, I'd've been really tempted to comment, "NO BRINGING WILD ANIMALS INTO THE STORE!"
- 22:18:23: RT @jablair51: Imagine a world where no hypothetical situations exist. #fnord #memebomb
- 23:04:12: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" "I think so, Brain, but where are we gonna find a duck and a hose at this time of night?"
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
Crossposted from http://fayanora.dreamwidth.org