- 00:05:13: This is dumb: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361606/Restaurant-selling-breast-milk-ice-cream-seized-council-officials.html
- 00:05:54: "The Baby Gaga ice cream will now undergo tests to see if it is safe for adult consumption." WHY WOULDN'T IT BE?
- 00:25:20: The stupid, it burns: http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/archives/023638.html
- 00:58:34: RT @rosemcgowan Currently reading http://
- 01:24:43: One thing I'm starting to hate about this new laptop is the keys along the left side. Messes up my typing.
- 02:26:09: I have soooo much hatred for programs that get changed too much. Damn Windows 7 version of Paint is impossible to use!
- 03:08:51: From Twitter 03-02-2011 http://j.mp/ehLsKG
- 03:14:40: RT @OMGFacts There are more tigers in captivity in Texas than in the
- 03:14:56: RT @OMGFacts (@Jayz) The Z in Jay-Z's name stands for
"Zeppidemus." More facts about his name --> http://bit.ly/fxtqph.
- 03:27:35: Oh Gods, can you imagine a rant that was a cross between Mel Gibson's rants and Charlie Sheen's rants? o_O
- 03:32:51: Would appreciate suggestions for best open source GIF animator. http://j.mp/f5Ksoq
- 04:02:00: My current Twitter icon was animated with what I consider to be a substandard GIF animator. It was adequate to the simple task I gave it.
- 04:02:59: But I wouldn't use it for anything requiring variable-length frame delays. Because it sets all frames to the same delay.
- 04:03:56: But it's kinda cool that Twitter allows animated GIFs for profile pics now.
- 04:05:29: With JASC Animation Shop, it would have taken me 1/3rd of the time to make my icon.
- 04:06:37: Figures it doesn't get animated in Twhirl.
- 04:07:21: The first frame in the animation makes an okay icon.
- 04:07:48: Let me know if you think the animated icon makes your feed too busy, and I'll change it.
- 04:08:37: I hope it doesn't bother anyone. I put a lot of work into it.
- 04:09:23: .@Jablair51 I have no idea what she's trying to say there, I made the screen caps so long ago. But she's annoyed with Ziggy for some reason.
- 04:10:53: .@Jablair51 (Ziggy is another character on the show. In that episode, he was trying to help and just being a nuisance.)
- 04:13:27: @Jablair51 Are you a fan, too, then?
- 04:14:07: @Jablair51 It was the one where Ziggy was trying to be a superhero, and the others were building a tree house.
- 04:15:53: @Jablair51 Heh. I watch it occasionally for my inner child, Molly. She loves it. But it can be painful to watch.
- 04:20:19: @Jablair51 I have several of the DVDs of LazyTown.
- 04:24:39: @Jablair51 They're getting harder to find, though.
- 04:48:22: @mcahogarth Get well soon!
- 04:52:41: @Gordon_PD Do tell.
- 05:18:13: Cool! http://blastr.com/2011/03/giant-chamber-on-the-moon.php
- 05:37:07: Charlie Sheen looks ill. Very ill. I wouldn't be surprised if they found him dead from an overdose or something in a few months.
- 05:40:16: Holy Hell, this guy got lucky: http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/culvert.asp
- 05:49:12: Oh AWESOME! All the LazyTown episodes are available on iTunes! This is great, because even if I had all the DVDS I could find...
- 05:49:44: ... I'd not have all of the episodes. And it's cheaper this way. (Though slow.)
- 06:41:16: RT @TheOnion [audio] Technological Breakthrough To Fix Problems Of
Previous Breakthrough http://onion.com/g8Mqxj
- 06:46:14: Goddamn it why is finding a way to play M4V on Media Player so hard? SO MOTHER FRAKKING FRUSTRATING!
- 16:42:37: @puffmcmarkerson A WINNING tumor of winningness!
- 17:53:09: Scientists boost memory with engineered viruses: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/03/memory-virus-neurons/
- 18:02:23: http://www.winrumors.com/man-upgrades-windows-1-0-to-windows-7-via-every-other-windows-versions/
- 18:09:43: http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2011/03/03/international-sex-workers’-rights-day/#comment-4376
- 18:18:20: In Taiwan, Pepsi slogan ‘Come alive w/ the Pepsi Generation’ came out in Chinese as “Pepsi will bring ur ancestors back from the grave”
- 18:27:26: http://singularityhub.com/2011/03/03/medtronics-tiny-pacemaker-no-surgery-no-leads-wireless-communications/
- 18:33:29: Cool! http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/03/space-plane-back/
- 18:39:05: Poor guy. http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/boingboing/iBag/~3/Cq5oF62jOQ4/innocent-man-serves.html
- 18:39:49: @paper_hand "Should I stay or should I go now? If I go there will be trouble, and if I stay it will be double..."
- 22:27:37: Funny "oh shit" moment in this week's work of serial fiction: http://haikujaguar.livejournal.com/901967.html
- 22:30:39: My only problm w/ Westboro Baptist Church's right 2 free speech, aside from d speech itself, is that they aren't even a church. It's a scam.
- 22:39:58: Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner, now in CGI! http://www.wimp.com/looneytoons/
- 22:40:31: @EvilGrins Ah, but you retweeted it, so now your wish is granted! *POOF*
- 22:43:42: Headline "1000s of owners ditch old iPads for newer models" made me sad. I only got a new 'puter cuz both of my old ones are basically dead.
- 23:23:07: @jephjacques Faye's boobs aren't big enough there. You should tell Randy. Good comic, though. :-)
- 23:30:29: If you wish to participate in the recall of any republican senators of Wisconsin, call 608-255-5172. There are 60 days to do this.
- 23:37:58: RT @ddate Today is Boomtime, the 62nd day of Chaos in the YOLD
- 23:38:45: @Daffynitions Especially if you're the kind to do strafing runs in your underwear before your first cup. :-D #tigerblood
- 23:44:06: Powered metal suit with no motors is awesome: http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/26040/Skeletonics.html
- 23:49:55: I was gonna take a walk today to figure out where to go in a story of mine, but I got a headache. :-(
- 23:53:04: I'd run for political office as a Republican, but I don't think I'm enough of a pervert to be a Republican.
- 23:55:12: RT @EmperorNorton Higher learning #TwoWordsThatTerrifyConservatives
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
Crossposted from http://fayanora.dreamwidth.org