- 03:09:57: From Twitter 02-10-2011 http://j.mp/eIc1el
- 04:47:54: Trying to ketchup on her grammar. http://j.mp/fgotPb
- 04:54:46: http://www.disinfo.com/2011/02/will-san-francisco-ban-circumcision-via-the-male-genital-mutilation-mgm-bill/
- 04:55:43: I think there should be a ban on any genital surgery done on kids. There is never a legitimate reason to do surgery on a child's genitals.
- 04:57:29: Well, I suppose removing cancerous tumors would be an exception. So *almost* never a legitimate reason.
- 06:11:40: I favorited a YouTube video -- Washyourhandsington http://youtu.be/aOj3rku0lrA?a
- 08:12:10: I favorited a YouTube video -- Sneak Peak at The Next ONN on IFC: Nation Elects First O... http://youtu.be/mveQCQ_58Ko?a
- 09:14:30: Wow, Mubarak has resigned! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41526422/ns/world_news-mideast/n_africa/
- 09:15:29: Thomas Alva Edison didn't actually invent anything: all he did was take credit for the inventions of people who worked for him!
- 09:17:13: #youwillnevercatchme celebrating the birthday of Thomas Alva Edison, because he didn't invent a single thing of his own!
- 09:20:15: Nervous knots in my tummy for no good reason. Maybe I'm so damned bored it's making me nervous?
- 09:21:01: @Daffynitions Well no wonder they're so sour, if they can't do do.
- 11:39:26: Voynich manuscript carbon dating results are in: http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-02-experts-age.html
- 11:42:41: http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/jonathanjonesblog/2011/feb/09/egypt-portrait-seneb-family
- 11:43:23: For fuck's sake: http://www.naturalnews.com/029098_orthorexia_mental_disorder.html
- 12:45:51: Crack this cipher, win a prize. http://j.mp/eAacOh
- 13:33:07: http://www.cracked.com/article_18985_5-insane-early-drafts-famous-movie-characters.html
- 13:33:12: http://www.cracked.com/article_19006_the-5-weirdest-ways-music-can-mess-with-human-brain.html
- 13:46:00: http://www.cracked.com/article_18405_7-insane-ways-music-affects-body-according-to-science.html
- 13:47:04: http://www.cracked.com/article_18585_the-7-most-wtf-origins-iconic-pop-culture-franchises.html
- 13:55:13: RT @WTFSexFacts Dolphins engage in bisexual and homosexual
- 14:04:08: RT @OMGFacts Despite their name, the largest exporter of Brazil nuts
is BOLIVIA! Details --> http://bit.ly/hmuJ5C
- 14:04:22: RT @mental_floss Tomorrow is the 202nd birthday of Abraham Lincoln
and Charles Darwin. Both were born February 12, 1809.
- 17:51:45: Went for a walk, got some thinking done. http://j.mp/dG7LCu
- 18:22:35: Cancer, evolutionary throwback http://www.lifescientist.com.au/article/375886/cancer_resembles_life_1_billion_years_ago_say_astrobiologists/
- 18:24:10: @Rusty626 LOL
- 22:44:04: Oy http://www.clientcopia.com/quotes.php?id=7884
- 22:50:53: *Facepalm* http://clientsfromhell.net/post/3236598248/client-our-biggest-donor-just-called-and-she-is
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
Crossposted from http://fayanora.dreamwidth.org