1. If I looked on your bed right now, what would I find?
pillows, cushions, sheets, a fleece throw, a fleece blanket, and Dakota Bear. Oh, and *right* now, there would also be a Hostess strawberry roll still in the package, and a sippy cup. (Hey, it seals well and water only comes out of the sippy part when I suck on it. It's convenient! And I'm an age play little.)
2. Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
depends on who's here.
3. Are your clothes ironed?
4. Sleep on your back or stomach?
I roll around a lot in my sleep, mostly during moments of partial wakefulness.
5. Are you a cuddler?
I cuddle humans when I get the chance to. Kind of hard to cuddle things like rattlesnakes or tigers.
6. Are you single?
7. Does someone love you?
My Deities and the other people in my head, if no one else.
8. What were you doing before this survey?
Eating chicken nuggets.
9. What will you do after the survey?
No idea. Either read or futz around on the computer.
10. Marriage or living together?
Neither. I drive myself insane as it is, other people I drive insane too.
11. What shirt are you wearing now?
Cream colored blouse.
12. Do you believe in love?
13. Do you de-label your beer bottles?
No. I don't drink beer. I don't de-label any bottles though, on account of you need them to get the 5 cents back.
14. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
If by "talk" you mean type, yes. Otherwise, no.
15. Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
16. First thing you do when you wake up?
Turn off the alarm.
17. What are you excited for?
The end of winter.
18. Do you like the beach?
Not in this weather!
19. Who's the last person you texted?
20. Do you hate someone?
21. Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
Again, if you do that, you can't get the deposit back.
22. When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Yes. Even though I have it on the other side of the room. I think in order for me to never go back to sleep after an alarm, it would have to make me chase it around the room and out the door. Which wouldn't be a good idea, since I generally sleep nude.
23. If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
Doesn't George W. Bush have his wife to take care of him?
24. What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
None. I have a paid account, beeyotches! BOOYAH!
25. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Getting out of the house more, into warmer weather.
26. When will you turn 50?
27. Are you ticklish?
VERY. It used to be that even the threat of being tickled made me ticklish.
28. Where do you wish you were right now?
Either counting my lottery winnings, or discovering a two-way portal to Traipah.
29. What song are you currently listening to?
The computer is humming, but beyond that, nothing. I was listening to Godsmack earlier.
30. Have you ever passed out from drinking?
No. Most alcohol I ever had at one time was two tiny glasses of Mike's, and all that did was make my stomach feel weird.
31. Do you believe in cheating?
32. What time did you wake up this morning?
Morning? Ha! Today, because my sleep has been so utterly fucked up lately, I woke up at 6 PM.
33. Do you have any cousins?
34. What makes you smile?
Lots of things.
35. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
36. Are you happy?
37. Are you hungry?
Not at the moment, because my tummy is full of chicken and BBQ sauce.
38. What was your dream last night?
I don't recall the details. It was weird, that's all I can tell you for sure.
39. Do you like to shop?
Yes. So many things to buy, never enough money.
40. What side of the heart do you draw first?
Fuck if I know.
41. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Better question would be "can you dive?" or "can you swim?" Because I don't know how to swim. I can't even float.
42. What color is your razor?
43. What is your blood-type?
How the fuck should I know? Needles are my sworn enemy.
44. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
45. What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
46. How do you feel about carrots?
The poor woman's starter dildo.
47. How many chairs are at the dining room table?
Don't have a dining room. Or a dining room table.
48. Which is the best Spice Girl?
Mace Spice, she'll always make you cry. ;-)
49. Do you know what time it is?
Crossposted from http://fayanora.dreamwidth.org