- 00:18:20: Sell a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish, and your job as a fishmonger is over.
- 00:07:53: http://www.cracked.com/article_18622_plus-sized-clothes-translating-baffling-euphemisms.html
- 00:26:18: @paper_hand Sure they're tasty, but ya have to lock em in a dark, cramped cage and force-feed them til they're ready, & that's too much work
- 00:45:01: Writer's Block: Children of the sun http://j.mp/eVYDSa
- 01:14:11: Weird. http://www.cracked.com/article_18945_6-presidential-secrets-your-history-teacher-didnt-mention.html
- 01:18:11: BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!!! http://ysabetwordsmith.livejournal.com/1503226.html
- 01:46:51: RT @Daffynitions: Democracy: a system that substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few.
- 01:47:21: .@Daffynitions More like "Democracy: a system that uses election by the incompetent many to appoint the corrupt few."
- 01:50:05: Here's a scary thought: Introduce Eloise to Dennis the Menace.
- 02:08:44: Villainy 101: If your nemesis walks right up to you, unarmed, out of the blue, for you to capture freely, s/he has a plan you will not like.
- 03:10:49: From Twitter 01-04-2011 http://j.mp/eR80QK
- 03:16:32: Alternate way #1833 could have gone. http://j.mp/eCyhtB
- 03:34:57: I think some characters are so incapable of telling the truth, they couldn't bear to say the earth revolves around the sun.
- 04:28:13: "You getting paid for this thing, Dad? Cuz you're supposed to bring home the bacon, and I eat a lot of bacon." LOL!
- 04:32:01: "I'm totally glass-is-half-full! I just acknowledge that the other half of the glass is a desolate void of disappointment, misery, & regret"
- 05:37:27: Brain spew: "You don't know what Jack and I share together!" "Ah, but I do. I had pubic lice myself, once."
- 15:05:34: Description of the week: "Voluponek is to a poltergeist what a panzer tank is to a pea shooter tied to a Hot Wheels."
- 19:34:25: It's a bad sign when I start to envy the elderly people who carry around those canes that fold out into seats. I am so very young AND old.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
Crossposted from http://fayanora.dreamwidth.org