- 00:27:08: @KatrinaTheLamia *HUGS*
- 00:28:15: RT @Daffynitions Thirty: the number of years a parent ages while
the child goes from thirteen to seventeen.
- 00:28:57: RT @MissMaryKate22: Daughter: "Hey dad can you reread my essay&correct the mistakes." Dad: "Sure,u missed a period." Mom: "She better no ...
- 00:30:05: RT @Daffynitions: Opera: entertainment, but only in the sense that falling off a roof is transportation.
- 00:40:18: #nowplaying "Angel," 01x09, "Hero." "Well if it's a fight they want... can't someone else give it to them?"
- 01:14:47: Poor Doyle. :-(
- 01:38:12: @KatrinaTheLamia Some day you will. Just keep being strong.
- 03:10:18: From Twitter 01-02-2011 http://j.mp/ey4cBQ
- 13:59:15: Pisses me off that the food stamp people make me wait an hour to answer questions that would take 1 or 2 minutes at most to answer.
- 14:00:57: Answers i wouldn't even need if they didn't make the forms impossible to understand.
- 14:16:46: DHS is a pos clusterfuck. No pens, no staplers, and you have to wait in line an hour to get one damned question answered.
- 14:19:37: And i'm on ssdi. I should only have to tell them that once. It doesn't change, why can't they get that through their heads?
- 15:15:43: Wow, how cute. I wish it were true. RT @lupabitch: How one Seattlite feels about us damned Portlanders: http://bit.ly/e6DXxV
- 15:16:06: @alittlethought Yes, thank Gods. I hate New Years. Pointless holiday.
- 15:42:38: Strange bus encounter. http://j.mp/eoBGKK
- 21:15:48: RAAAA! What the fuck is wrong with Dreamwidth? Why is it not crossposting like normal? RAGE!
- 21:18:29: @dreamwidth Why are crossposts not working right now?
- 21:25:39: The interesting ideas fiction can give us at times. http://j.mp/i14gnv
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
Crossposted from http://fayanora.dreamwidth.org