- 02:16:30: RT @ddate: Today is Sweetmorn, the 64th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3176
- 03:10:37: From Twitter 12-21-2010 http://j.mp/gHBjB6
- 16:28:59: It's a peculiar experience when a character of mine knows a word I wasn't aware of knowing.
- 17:01:55: Man, I love writing intelligent characters. :-)
- 17:02:23: I am also writing in first person. This will be only the second time EVER I have done that.
- 17:03:07: I usually write in 3rd person omniscient selective.
- 17:03:30: I usually find 1st person difficult to impossible to write. But Forizano Lysvalo seems up to the task so far.
- 17:04:17: The only other time I wrote in 1st person was "Channeling Icarus" with Lord Reuben. Forizano is less of a windbag than he, thank goodness.
- 21:09:20: I spent the last 5 or 6 hours at Panera, writing. Started AND finished an entire 5,100 word story in that time!
- 21:10:22: The story I wrote is another Lyria story, "The Darkness and The Light," written in first person as a journal entry by Forizano.
- 21:11:10: LOTS of character development in this one! Also lots of action. This was the story I've been itching to write for weeks.
- 21:38:32: The rare "Blue line MAX to sw 185th in 2 minutes" is just ever so helpful when I have no clue where sw 185th IS.
- 21:40:01: "Blue line to ruby junction" is another rarity that is useless to me.
- 22:00:27: Some bus drivers make me wonder how they got a license at all, never mind 1 to drive a bus.
- 23:47:29: I hate these medication ads that don't tell you what the medication is for.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
Crossposted from http://fayanora.dreamwidth.org