- 02:01:42: RT @ihatequotes: Insults, are screams of jealousy. They prove that you're just too awesome. Dear haters... Thanks! #ihatequotes
- 03:14:29: From Twitter 10-05-2010 http://j.mp/dbjfhw
- 13:11:19: Truth in advertising http://j.mp/8ZpXSo
- 15:28:29: @paper_hand There have been unconfirmed sightings, actually. But no photographic or other proof.
- 15:30:17: Eating a tasty chicken stew I made. Has carrots, broccoli, stewed tomatoes, zucchini, egg noodles, mushrooms, and diced onion flakes in it.
- 15:31:20: I love chicken stew because it's cheap, easy to make, tasty, has meat AND veggies in it, and lasts for days in the quantities I make it in.
- 15:31:38: Oh yeah, my stew also has corn in it.
- 15:32:56: Would've had potatoes in it, too, but I forgot.
- 15:54:45: Cranberries and lingonberries http://j.mp/daZbmQ
- 19:09:52: People who wear their pants so low their underwear shows make me wish I had hollywood type magic, magically pull their pants down.
- 20:30:23: http://www.cracked.com/article_18773_5-simple-things-you-wont-believe-are-recent-inventions.html
- 20:48:10: VERY surprised to find out that nationalism only dates back to the late 18th century.
- 23:39:59: @Bongo1st Not just American nationalism. French and others, too. Read the article.
- 23:40:35: RT @billamend Just prayed to Grilled Cheesus and got his assistant.
Sigh. How quickly Hollywood fame changes some sandwiches.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
Crossposted from http://fayanora.dreamwidth.org