1. Started with water and two cubes of this vegetable bullion stuff I had from a nearby Asian store. Brought it to a boil.
2. Added some soy sauce.
3. Added paprika. (The chicken stew has a little kick, but not too much.)
4. Tossed in some of this dried veggie soup mix stuff I got at WinCo.
5. Added some dried onion.
6. Added garlic powder.
7. A few handfuls of rice.
8. Frozen veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and some yellow veggie.)
9. Chinese noodles broken into fourths.
10. The broth was missing something; I added some salsa and tasted again. That did it!
11. Two cans of green beans, one can of mixed veggies.
12. A little olive oil.
13. Finally the chicken was added.
It's delicious! I wish I'd used fewer noodles or more broth, though.
Sorry I don't have measurements. Like my mom, I cook by throwing in amounts that look right.