1. First Name: Tristan
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes. Tristan of King Arthur fame (also Tristan from the All Creatures Great and Small book/tv series). My middle name, Alexander, was from Alexander the Great. (My dad is a history buff.)
3. Which finger is your favorite? I love them all, but if I had to choose... I'd say the naughty one. ;-)
4. Have you ever sung into a hairbrush? Not into a hairbrush.
5. When did you last cry? Hmm... several weeks ago during a ritual.
6. When did you last laugh? Couple minutes ago.
7. Where is your favorite place to eat lunch? Subway
8. Any bad habits? eating too much, failing to excersize regularly, and procrastinating.
9.What is your most embarrassing CD? Im not embarressed by my music.
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Probably. :-)
11. Are you a daredevil? Hell no.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? No, because I wouldn't want someone doing that to me.
13. Do looks matter? Yes, but not as much as personality. I knew some very pretty girls I had crushes on until I found out they were bitches. Plus, I've crushed on "ugly" girls who I just thought were great. I also have an unusual sense of beauty... I like a lot of "ugly" girls. I can find beauty in anyone. :-) Well... usually. Michael Jackson... ugh. *Shudders*
14. Have you ever said a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Oh yeah, all the time. I laugh when it happens. :-)
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Not anymore. :-D Just a knocked-out lepracaun. MWAH HA HA HA!!!
16. What do you fear the most? Fear itself.
17. Do you like to shop? Oh yes.
18. How do you release anger? Various ways. Poetry is a big one.
19. Where are your second homes? Traipah. :-)
20. Do you trust others easily? Yes and no. I trust too easily, and yet I am very distrustful of others. Long, bad history of betrayal.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? My "My Buddy." Still have him.
22. What class in school do you think is totally useless? PE.
23. What was your favourite class in school? HS: Biology.
24. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Oh me? Neeeever...
25. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Nope. Never been to a concert.
26. What do you look for in a boy/girl? They like me, they're nice, they're smart, and they have the correct number of eyes, and lack gigantic growths or rotten flesh.
27. What are your nicknames? Fay, T-Dog, Tris, Trissie.
28. Would you ever bungee jump? I go into panic attacks being more than 5 feet up in the air. So what do you think?
29. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I don't wear laced shoes usually... but when I do, no.
30. Do you think you're strong? Physically - my 13 year old sister can whoop my ass. Mentally - not as much as I would like, but passable.
31. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Blue Bunny's "Bunny Tracks." It's vanilla with chunks of chocolate and peanut butter in it.
32. What's your favorite color? Lately? Green and black. Also pink and purple. (Not all together, though, usually.)
33. What is/are your least favorite thing(s)? Being preached at, being bullied, being overwhelmed by responsibility, being bored.
34. How many wisdom teeth do you have? None, AFAIK.
35. Do u love someone? Many someones. Mostly one-sided.
36. How many people have a crush on you right now? Hopefully many, but I don't know.
37. Who do you miss most right now? My late Grandmother.
38. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Huh?
39. What are you wearing right now? If I were alone, I'd be wearing a purple blouse and black sports bra and panties. But no, I'm wearing jeans and a polo shirt.
40. What are you listening to right now? The TV.
41. What was the last thing you did? Typed
42. What was the last thing you ate? Um... Spagetti.
43. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Spank me pink. :-)
44. How is the weather right now? It's chilly. Winter fucking sucks.
45. Last person you talked to on the phone? Wrong number... again. Idiots.
46. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Face. Second thing: legs.
47. Favorite drink? Iced tea
48. How are you today? So-so.
49. If you won the lottery what would you buy? Pay off my loans, pay off my computer, pay off my car, and then a whole bunch of stuff.
50. Do you believe in aliens? I AM an alien.
51. What do you think will happen when you die? I don't really care.
52. Do you wear braces? No.
53. Do you wear contacts? No. No glasses. Perfect vision.
54. Siblings and their ages: Tara Brianne, 13.
55. Favorite months? Juky. And anything that isn't winter.
56. Favorite food? Cheese.
57. Last movies you watched? Um... hmm... Oh! Hellraiser III. Those old horror movies are hilarious!
58. Left or right handed? I write with my feet. NO, just kidding! Right-handed.
59. Favorite day of the year? July 1st (anniversary of a Goddess being born to the world... Me! LOL!)
60. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Online, no. Offline, hell yes.
61. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings. Scary movies suck. (When they're not hilarious.)
62. Summer or winter? Summer. Winter is the Lorena Bobbitt of seasons.
63. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
64. Dog or cat? - Cats. Dogs are morons and followers who drink out of the toilet. Cats are smart and independant and clean.
65. Do you want your friends to write back? duh, yes
66. Who is most likely to respond? consortofvenus
67. Who is least likely to respond? My sister. And lazy people.
68. Living arrangements? Me, my sister, my parents, three bedroom house.
69. What books are you reading? "The Door Into Summer" by Robert A. Heinlein
70. Favorite board game? Scrabble. No contest.
71. What did you watch on TV last night? Lots of stuff. Mostly on Cartoon Network, like Teen Titans. Oh, and Hellraiser III. Fucking hilarious movie!
72. What is/are your favorite movies? "I Am Sam."
73. What are your favorite TV shows? South Park, Teen Titans, Static Shock, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, and Mythbusters.