The Djao'Mor'Terra Collective (fayanora) wrote,
The Djao'Mor'Terra Collective
fayanora

  • Mood:

A question

Okay, so I just dug something out of the fridge that was so moldy with green mold that as I was cleaning it out, clouds of spores were wafting up. I was as far away from them as I could be, and have the suck-stuff-outside fan, but I wanted to know... food mold, that's pennicilin, right? So food mold isn't toxic or dangerous, is it? Please tell me I'm worrying for nothing?
Tags: question, questions
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 11 comments