1. Father went to college
2. Father finished college
3. Mother went to college
4. Mother finished college
5. Have any relative who is an attorney, physician, or professor.
6. Were the same or higher class than your high school teachers
7. Had more than 50 books in your childhood home
8. Had more than 500 books in your childhood home ME: Probably, at one point.
10. Had lessons of any kind before you turned 18. ME: Tao Kwan Do as a kid, but I lost interest.
11. Had more than two kinds of lessons before you turned 18
12. The people in the media who dress and talk like me are portrayed positively.
13. Had a credit card with your name on it before you turned 18. ME: STILL don't have a credit card. Those things are evil.
14. Your parents (or a trust) paid for the majority of your college costs.
15. Your parents (or a trust) paid for all of your college costs
16. Went to a private high school
17. Went to summer camp.
18. Had a private tutor before you turned 18
19. Family vacations involved staying at hotels. ME: Once in a while.
20. Your clothing was all bought new before you turned 18
21. Your parents bought you a car that was not a hand-me-down from them.
22. There was original art in your house when you were a child. ME: Our family are all artists. Well, my immediate family all are.
23. You and your family lived in a single-family house.
24. Your parent(s) owned their own house or apartment before you left home ME: The second time around, anyway.
25. You had your own room as a child. ME: I was an only child for 9 years, but yes, even after that.
26. You had a phone in your room before you turned 18
27. Participated in a SAT/ACT prep course
28. Had your own TV in your room in high school
29. Owned a mutual fund or IRA in high school or college
30. Flew anywhere on a commercial airline before you turned 16
31. Went on a cruise with your family.
32. Went on more than one cruise with your family.
34. You were unaware of how much heating bills were for your family ME: Never, nor water, electric, or gas.