1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your current favourite song,your favourite kind of sandwich, or maybe your favourite game. Any remark,meaningless or not. Or, you know -- indicate you want the 5 questions. In fact any comment you leave to this will get questions. Even if that comment is "No."
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. Or piss you off. Or see how creative you can be. If I'm lucky all 3 in 1 go.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else questions in your own post.
5. When others respond with a comment, you will ask them five questions.
6. It spawns. Again
1. You say you like butterflies, but what about butterfly pasta? (AKA bowtie pasta, or farfalle)
They look neat. I don't think I've ever eaten them, but I like pasta, so I can't think of any reason why I wouldn't like them.
2. Assuming butterflies are first, what's your second favourite invertebrate?
Earthworms! (Actually, it's a tie.)
3. If you could be any LazyTown character, recurring or minor, except Stephanie, who would you be?
Robbie Rotten. That guy must be rich, since he doesn't work but has his own underground lair full of expensive gadgets, and can afford to sleep all the time.
4. What's the weirdest food you've ever eaten? (Must have been regarded as food by the person or organisation you got it off.)
Hmmm... well, I've had calamari. I like that. And blue cheese dressing. I had venison once. They should market venison as meat-flavored gum, because I chewed one little piece for an hour and never made any progress on it, and gave up. Had I managed to swallow it, I'm sure it would have come out whole in my poop.
5. If you had to leave America permanently, where would you go?
*Cranks up the old gramophone, sets the phonograph down and the needle down. From the giant speakerhorn comes a scratchy rendition of "Oh Canada!"*