2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie. (or in my case, just remember them.)
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
6. Bonus points if you know which character said it (by name).
Not in any particular order.
1. "Most of the men in this town think monogamy is some kind of wood."
2. Person 1: "Are you classified as human?" Person 2: "Negative, I am a meat popsicle."
3. "Give my regards to King Tut, asshole."
4. "Sweetheart, you can't buy the necessities of life with cookies."
6. "I'm afraid you won't survive to witness the victory of the echo... over the voice."
8. "Kill us faster? Oh, now I can relax!"
9. "College? I didn't go to college. I don't know anybody who did. Bunch of hippies and cesspool salesmen, ha ha ha ha..."
10. "Fundamentals are the building blocks of fun."
11. "My father was a writer. You would've liked him. He used to say that artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up."
12. "But in the beginning, didn't God create Adam to love him?"
13. "Normal? What do *you* know about normal? What does *anyone* in *this* family know about normal?"
14. "I CAN TOUCH YOU... NOW!"
15. "One has studied your history. Terrible wars have been fought where millions have died for one idea, freedom. And it seems that something that means so much to so many people would be worth having. "
CHECK OUT THE POST BEFORE THIS, TOO!