1. "The Left Hand of Darkness" by Ursula K. LeGuin. (Still reading.)
2. "White Fang" by Jack London
3. "Call of the Wild" by Jack London
4. "Hatchet" by Gary Paulsen
5. "Brian's Winter" by Gary Paulsen
6. "The Transall Saga" by Gary Paulsen
If anyone can suggest other titles that are fictional survival tales, or have elements of survival in them, please post a reply!
In other news, the computer I've been typing on here at Lilla's is really annoying, because only one of the shift keys on it works.