August 20th, 2009

Steph hmm

Annoyed with myself

Okay, so I sent a .doc copy of my "Foreign Influence" novel to myself in the email so I could re-read it and make changes (it's unfinished, but I haven't worked on it for so long that I need to re-read it) on my laptop yesterday while I was out and about. I forgot to set the file to track changes, and one of the pictures in the file got corrupted. The original is undamaged, but now I have to compare the two files to try to figure out where I made changes. So frustrating!

EDIT: Aha! Solved the problem simply enough, this time; figured out I'd only made changes on one chapter. Just tossed out the old version of that chapter and pasted in the new version.