1. I hear TOO well. So my brain ignores a lot of stuff.
2. My brain has problems distinguishing foreground sounds from background sounds. I knew this already, to be honest. Signals get lost in the noise because my brain has difficulties telling which is which.
3. The noisier it gets, the faster and harder I lose my ability to concentrate. Inability to think means a lot of stuff just doesn't get processed by my brain.
4. I have difficulties judging the direction sounds come from.
5. My brain doesn't seem to have as many natural filters as other people's brains do.
There may be more. Merits more observation and reflection.
This was cross-posted from http://fayanora.dreamwidth.org/1118706.html
You can comment either here or there.