In case you're curious, I like:
* eggplants (under certain kinds of cooking conditions)
* cucumbers (but not cooked)
* mushrooms (esp. brown mushrooms and baby bellas)
* green onions
* snow peas
* green beans
* many more
And I dislike:
* celery (no flavor, and the texture is icky)
* collard greens are hit or miss with me
* may have forgotten others
I was a bit annoyed at the store today, because their zucchinis were tiny. Their zucchinis tend toward the small side anyway (I prefer larger ones), but this was absurd. One or two of the normal small ones is usually more than enough to fill the large iron skillet I use. But I had to buy four of these tiny ones, and even adding the yellow squash to that, I still had more than enough room for the two carrots, one whole yellow onion, and six large mushrooms I had bought for the meal.
It's funny, but since discovering hummus, and making my spiced chicken-veggie mix, I've been eating more vegetables as an omnivore than I ever did as a vegetarian.
Crossposted from http://fayanora.dreamwidth.org